Plastic bins are an excellent storage and organization product that can easily increase productivity and reduce lost inventory. There are many styles of plastic storage products, the following guide can help you pick the right one for your needs.
1. Parts Bins: Like their name implies, parts bins store parts and other supplies. Available accessories such as lids, and dividers add more functionality.
2. Shelf Bins: Shelf bins look like parts bins but have a lip on the back that allows them to tilt down and out from shelves. This feature makes parts bins excellent for order picking and inventory control.
3. Divider Boxes: These multi-purpose containers can be used in industrial, commercial, electronics and health care industries for storage, assembly, fabrication and distribution applications. Divider boxes are perfect for compartmentalizing and protecting small to medium size parts.
4. Stack-N-Nest Containers: Stack-N-Nest containers are excellent for storage and transport. Their nesting design takes up less floor space when not in use.
5. Hopper Boxes: Hopper boxes offer storage for large and medium parts.
6. Bulk Containers: Bulk containers offer product protection during picking, assembly, processing, storage and distribution applications in many industries, including pharmaceutical, poultry, automotive, appliance, aerospace, bakery, produce, apparel and electronics.
7. ESD Boxes and Bins: ESD containers prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge, perfect for electronics applications. ESD boxes and bins come in many of the styles listed above.
Check out these sites for all your plastic bin needs: