Rackable plastic pallets optimize storage, reduce product damage and make moving loads easier. Unlike wood pallets, rackable plastic pallets can be ordered as fire retardant or FDA approved. They are also 100% recyclable. Here are 9 reasons to consider a rackable plastic pallet.
1. Your unsupported racks require dimensionally consistent pallets.
2. Wood pallets can cause costly damage.
3. Your ASRS, AGVs or high rise storage system requires a dimensionally consistent pallet.
4. Your application has sanitation requirements.
5. Your application requires highly impact resistant handling solution.
6. Your wood pallets need frequent repair.
7. You have to invest in pallet support bars or wire decking to adequately support wood pallets in your facility.
8. Your insurance company recommends fire retardant pallets.
9. You use RFID to track pallets and product throughout your system.