Sitting down all day can cause strain and discomfort for workers. When purchasing seating products it is important to consider ergonomics. The following list of seating features can improve worker comfort and productivity.
- Seat Tilt: Allows workers to receive back support when completing tasks that require bending.
- Pneumatic Adjustability: Not all workers are the same height. Adjustable height allows workers to adjust chairs to their comfort.
- Ergonomic Design: Waterfalls ease pressure behind knees while saddle shape contours supports weight evenly.
- Foot Supports: Reduces fatigue and promotes circulation.
- Contoured Seat Backs: Maintain lumbar support.
View a full selection of ergonomic seating products.